Installation & Commissioning
Prompt and effective implementation, Installation and Commissioning
The true value of our plant audits is in the quality of the recommendations we provide and in our commitment to helping you implement those that will bring you the most benefit. Our team will work closely with you to prioritize, plan and execute any necessary work so that the intended results are achieved for the least cost in the shortest possible time.
Benefits to your Business
- Rapid implementation of audit recommendations - avoiding the cost of delay.
- Reduced risk - handled by experienced specialists.
- Reduced time and cost - experienced installation teams help minimised downtime.
- Capacity management – leaves your team members free to concentrate on their usual business responsibilities saving valuable resources.
- Quality procedures - we perform quality checks as part of the installation so procedures are covered and documented.
- Clear reporting and accounting - clearly and concisely documented for you.
Having the essential experience and knowledge gained throughout years, Pars Jam Control provides you with a wide range of services from installing heat exchanger packages to implementing turnkey projects. Some of such services are as follow:
- Project Management
- Full Installation Work
- Basic Product Installation
- Commissioning and Start-up
- Installation Advice
In this regard, Pars Jam Control can offer you:
- Installation of steam plant based on technical principles and implementing the relative pipeworks
- Implementing automation system and installation of relevant equipments, accompanied with PLC and HMI programming
- Preparing necessary installation instructions to calibrate and start-up of boiler room items
- Preparing repairs and maintenance checklists and training the maintenance team based on the latest technical resources
- Creating technical database and archive from the project and equipments
Furthermore, Pars Jam Control has been vastly cooperating with a variety of main contractors through subcontracts.These projects were done under the direct supervision and instruction of technical and managerial experts of the company.